• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The sun came out at last ;))

Louise1823

The sun finally came out (for a short time) in Dublin this weekend - I got some pretty pics of our 3 sunbathing in the back garden....

Rexy boy....
picture.php

Chloe and Millie

picture.php

Millie catching some rays :cool:
picture.php

Looking a little worse for wear after their walk
picture.php

And this is my fave picture of Millie of all time :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

picture.php

PS - your garden looks great!

Thaks Sarah! - you cant see any of the flowers and shrubs that I planted in those pics, but its so nice to have something pretty to look out at...

Its the slugs and snails that are a never ending battle now though!! :mad: They just want to devour almost everything with pettles :rolleyes:

Fabulous pictures!!

I love their doggy faces in the sun, with their eyes closed and luxuriating!!

Fab pictures. They all look really happy. The one of them all together is just brilliant, you must have them really well trained to have got that one, either that or some tasty treats in your hand :jump:

The one of them all together is just brilliant, you must have them really well trained to have got that one

I wish - they have me well trained more like!! :rotfl:
They had just been walked and were pretty tired, so thats the only reason they looked so calm and serene!!!

Back