• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alfs doing well.

Justine

I havent had a chance to tell you all about Alfs.Today was his best day yet,he was playing with the leaves in the garden.The bandage that was wrapped around his head was taken off,and its healed real well.He was soooo pleased to get that off.The stitches come out next week.he was of course sooo pleased to be home,he went mad when he saw me and Ella.he is on bed rest so to speak,and no walks till late next week.He did look funny in the bandage,he looked like he had a turben on.Blesssss.Thanks for all the support from all of the girlies,who would i have to talk to,and share my worries with.mmmmm.xxxxx

Justine, I am happy to hear Alfie is doing better. I am sure you must have been so worried and stressed.

Fingers crossed for a continued smooth recovery :xfngr:

:flwr:

Glad Alfs is on the mend..hope it continues to go well for him and it's not to hard keeping him quiet and resting!

Justine, I'm so glad to hear that Alfs is doing well. He must be absolutely delighted to be rid of the turban! How is Archies being with the patient? Is he trying to get Alfs to play with him or is he just staying with him supportively?

Back