• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gabby's in for her spay.

Jasperxxgabby

Oh well, Gabby is in for her spay. her enthusiasm of visiting the vets is now gone I think, and she was very subdued, but I was allowed to stay with her while she had her pre-med.
Once I know she is out of the anaesthetic I don't expect I'll be so worried So roll on around 4.00pm and I should be able to collect her then.

ohh feel better soon Gabby! Maggie had hers on Friday. she came home and was her sweet self but couldn't keep much food down. the vet said it was a normal reaction to the drugs, so it was boiled rice and chicken for dinner. she is already bopping around again, and never even so much as picked at her stitches. hope your lil one is home soon!

Hi

I know what you are going through had all my three girls done so its not a nice day today but pls be assured she will be Ok .

Best Wishes

Brian

Sure she will be fine, but it's always good when you can make that phone call to the vet post-op isn't it? Won't be long before she will be back at home with you for a cuddle or ten.

Best wishes

Thanks all(y) Just had a phone from vets, Gabby's operation is over and she is just coming round, so she is fine:D.

Good to know how well Maggie is after her spay, bless her:flwr:.

Good to know it's over and done with. She'll be bouncing around in no time at all.
Sins

Gabby says thanks:).
I picked her up at 3.45pm, and she has been fine:) she has slept mostly, the hardest part is going to start tomorrow when she is hopefully back to herself and I have to keep her calm for 10 days.
She only has two stitches, so she goes back this Friday for a checkup and stitches out the following Friday. A good job over I think:D.

So glad Gabby is ok and back home safe and well. When Holly was spayed she woke up the next morning wanting her breakfast, normally a fussy eater she scoffed down her food and has never looked back since. :luv:

Back