• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier King Charles Agility at PET EXPO 2008

TKC

Calling all Cavalier King Charles owners who have done some Agility.

We want you on Friday 17th October from 1-2pm, 3-4pm and 6.30 - 7.30pm. If your are interested in showcasing what you know and showing off your little one or one then send us an email to [email protected] so we can add you to the list.

We really would like to have as many cavaliers as possible on Friday it would be such a laugh to see them all at agility.

We will have a pre expo meeting. It will be so much fun!

Let us know!

Tara and Lisa

I can go Friday with His Jasparness. :)

main.php

I love that photo! I used to do agility with Toby when he was young. Originally I started with Becky, my lovely old Welsh Springer, but had to stop with her as she developed arthritis in one of her forelegs. We were never "contenders" though, but it was fun and really helped me train her - she was very, very lively.

I got Toby via a contact on the agility circuit and often wonder if that is why he has stayed so healthy. I didn't know much about Cavalier illnesses at this time, but I know this lady was very careful with her breeding. Or perhaps it is just luck, but at 11 he only has a grade 2 heart mumur and is still very lively.

Toby quite enjoyed agility, but he always went at his own pace. His speciality was getting a clear round with half a second to spare. He used to look at me as if to say, no point overdoing it, is there? His Jasparness looks like he is absolutely loving it though!

I saw Jasper in action at Pet Expo last year, he's a speedy little thing!!! I hope in the new year to bring Rex to DTI for agility, I think he'd love it.

I have some pics on my external hard drive of Jasper in action, I'll try upload them at the weekend. He's such a gorgeous little doggie :lotsaluv:

You can still come with Tim :)

This hotel is next door to RDS (where Expo will be) and your baby can stay with me if you can't manage to sneak him into your room in a doggie handbag (which I can lend you)!!!
T

i will be there on the friday cannot wait to see how it all!!! looking forward to seeing jasper do his thing!!

I'll be there with Molly for the Scruffs competition (to promote rescue dogs). We will be doing obedience excercies and some agility at 5pm on Friday and 12pm and 3pm on Saturday. :xfngr: we do well :D

looking forward to the pet expo i will be there at around 2 on friday!! what time is the agility on at?

Agility:

Friday 17th October from 1-2pm, 3-4pm and 6.30 - 7.30pm.

I will try to be there for all.

This is the problem with a three day event, they never schedule everything I want to see on the same day :D

Back