• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Margaret C's Chins.

*Pauline*

There you go Margaret (y)

Benny as a pup.
2905058608_ea0d836f6a_b.jpg

Benny as a young adult.
2904198981_021fcbc631_b.jpg

Dandy.
2904215369_6e274cc078_b.jpg

ooh cute !
i'm a little tempted by chins at the moment :)
losing my girl last week has put me off getting another charlie & I like my papillon but wouldnt want two so a chin puppy would be half way ;)

Last edited:
What a striking little dog.His face looks so expressive and so full of character.Lovely!
Sins

Thanks for posting these pictures Pauline. I've never seen a Japanese Chin before this week - they do have a fleeting resemblance to a Cavalier - the big eyes, I think. I will have to look up more about them. Very cute!

:lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

I LOVE chinnies!!!! I used to work for a breeder in the UK about 10 years ago & they still have a special place in my heart.

Chins

I have in the last couple of months rehomed a little chin boy called Razzle Dazzle.
He grew to big for showing or breeding so has come to join my gang.
He is totally bonkers and a real comedian.He has just started his agility training and I am told has great potential![un like his owner!lol]. He is a really lovely chap very different form a cav but equally lovely!

Back