• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Web Video of Overview of SM

RodRussell

There is an interesting, brief on-line video of Dr. Stephen Lane, a neurologist from Colorado, giving an overview of SM, at this webpage http://www.thedoctorschannel.com/video/897.html

Dr. Lane's inability to pronounce the word syringomyelia is a little distracting. Apparently the purpose is to inform other veterinarians of the existence and symptoms of the disorder.

Rod Russell
Orlando, Florida USA

Perhaps this link should be posted on the Dog World web site for all to see and hear that over 50% of cavaliers have syringomyelia. A Frightening thought when these breeders continue to deny there is a problem:(

Perhaps this link should be posted on the Dog World web site for all to see and hear that over 50% of cavaliers have syringomyelia. A Frightening thought when these breeders continue to deny there is a problem:(
I just posted it on Dog World for those who perhaps are new to syringomyelia.

Yes, I shouldn't be so biased really, as there are some quite sensible posters - I think it was 'Quincy' who thanked you. It's just that the aggressive ones outnumber them rather.

Still, it is good to have that link posted as there may be some people who read it who genuinely don't know much about SM and want to know more, and it's a useful video.

Back