• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bandit does dishes

brotymo

Here are a few updated photos of the wild-man.

Bandit helps me do the prewashing!

IMG_7518.jpg

Mom, will you help me up, please?

IMG_7650.jpg

An example or two of why it is hard to get the kids out of bed!

IMG_7663a.jpg

IMG_7667a.jpg

Bandit enjoying a comfy pillow with my son.

IMG_7487a.jpg

IMG_7486.jpg

And this is what he was doing just before he crashed!

IMG_7475a.jpg

Another type of Charles (Manson) . Look at the crazy eyes as he goes in for the attack on a leaf.

IMG_7429.jpg

Ah, finally got that leaf!

IMG_7432.jpg

Bandit helping wash the dishes. (now if I could just teach him to put them away! Funny thing, though, he isn't interested in them once they are clean!)

Banditdishes.jpg

Fabulous pictures! Isn't it funny how they can be wild and crazy one minute, and then little snuggle babies the next? Great fun! :luv:

:lotsaluv: Oh my god Bandit should be arrested for crimes of cuteness. Those pictures are just adorable :l*v:

They are stuning pictures! Bandit is so cute :lotsaluv: I wouldnt be able to stop playing with him all day!!

Adorable! And what great pictures too! They are just such fun dogs and they seem to all have such similar personalities and characteristics! Bella loves the dishwasher, but despite her best efforts, I won't let her near it.

Back