• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier adopts new family

MX1

Hello,

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself, my family and our new master. My wife, daughter and I just got adopted by a tri-color CKCS born in July.

We live in Brussels, Belgium and have been looking to get a pup for about a year.

I have found this site to be most helpful, and hope to make many friends here.

Tim

I forgot to say that she is a little girl born mid July.

We made it through our first night with her no accidents and only had to get up twice in the middle of the night to take her out.

Tim

name

Her name is Bella. She will be off to the vet next week for a check-up, last of her shots and worming. Also we will ask the vet about insurance for her. We have had her almost 2 full days and I can not believe how much of the family she has become.

She just might give our 4 year old a run for the money as the smartest person in the house, with my wife third and me a distant last place:p.

We have had 2 accidents in the house so far both were poops, she seems to have the pee outside thing down. My wife wishes I was that well trained.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Tim

Welcome to you and Bella! :flwr: So glad to have you here. icon_welcome I have dear friends that live near Arlon, Belgium so I have been to Brussels many times. I love your city.

Back