• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy birthday Sweet Shelby Sue

Cathy T

I can't believe my little girlfriend is 5 today!! Shelby is such an easy going and happy little girl. We are so glad we made the decision to add her to our lives.
I knew she was a keeper the first time I met her
HPIM0161.jpg

HPIM0250.jpg

We got the okay from Jake
HPIM0270.jpg

Leggy little girl
HPIM0449.jpg

Such a pretty girl
HPIM0785.jpg

Alyapuppies258.jpg

Now....let's party!!
Didn't we just do this a few weeks ago??!!
DSCN0985.jpg

PLEASE say "Okay!!"
DSCN0991.jpg

Gotta get every last crumb
DSCN0992.jpg

Happy birthday to me!!
DSCN0995.jpg

DSCN0996.jpg

That was sooo cute... Those pups of yours aren't loved at all, are they. Thanks for all the pictures, made me smile!

Cathy, those photos are wonderful and sooo precious :luv: I love her tiny little ears in the first pic. Shelby you have blossomed into a very beautiful young lady...............................

:lotsaluv: :jmp: :hppybdy:Happy 5th Birthday Shelby :jmp::lotsaluv:

:mexwav:

:rah::jump::rah::hppybdy::rah::jump::rah:Shebly

---Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

Happy Birthday to a very special, sweet girl. :D

Looking as beautiful as ever - it's hard to imagine that they were ever that tiny, but that photo is really lovely.

Glad you've had a party and a few treats - thanks for sharing the phtoos, they are lovely :)

:rah::rah: Happy Birthday :jump:. Looks like it was a good one. The pics are lovely.

:jmp2::hppybdy::jmp2:

Happy belated Birthday.

How nice to see all those pictures of how she has blossumed through the years:)

Back