• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

For Pauline and Dylan

Cathy I usually just hit "New Posts" and I sometimes miss things. I've only just seen this. Thank you :D It's 1am so I won't wake him, we'll have a slow dance to that tomorrow!! :wggle: You're right his name is Muffity My Baby Dylan :lotsaluv: You have a good memory.:flwr::lotsaluv:

:) I thought you might like it!

India puts her head on our shoulders when we carry her. Even Dr. Cole at OSU commented on it when India had PSOM surgery this summer. The vet students took turns cuddling her after her surgery. :lotsaluv:

Ruby is the same way! She rests her head on my shoulder like a baby when I carry her. It's so cute! It's almost like she's giving a little hug.

OK, the coast is clear, my daughter just left for work, I'll have my slow dance with Dylan once he's got hold of the biscuit I jammed into a Kong!...I hear crunching!

Back