Blog Entries

Hi Ciren / Stffers /Pauline

What do you mean about application forms
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default On a lighter note

I do believe that it is Margaret's 45th Wedding Anniversay this weekend and was due to go away. So congratulations to both you and your husband may you have many more happy years together. And you know what they say if you cannot beat them join them well this one aint.
    HollyDolly

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear this Margaret
    Enjoy your glass of wine, you deserve it. You have done so much good work for cavalier health and I hope you will continue to do so
    Ollie Roxy Bailey

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Hi Ciren / Stffers /Pauline

What do you mean about application forms
    Hi Brian, we mean application forms to join the CKCS Club so we get to vote next time if Margaret decides to stand again.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

I will only say that I would never buy from any of the breeders who voted against her. They clearly know they have something to hide, IMO. It's a sad thing when someone's prestige is put above hundreds, if not thousands, of dogs' health and well-being. Sickening.

Sorry, Margaret, but know that you are too good for these people. I only hope that puppy buyers will take note of what those breeders did, and are doing, and act accordingly.

Enjoy your rest and relaxation. Maybe (as others have mentioned) a new club can be formed that cares more about the dogs than about blue ribbons and stud fees!

Post Thanks / Like

Margaret, I wish to say a big thank you for everything you have done for the betterment of the breed. You are now not on committee but I think you may still continue doing what you can wherever you can.

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear this I will be joining the club as a pet owner and will be voting you back in. I feel for you you did so much for our lovely dogs.

Michelle

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Pauline

I thought you did ,my forms for Dawn and i were sorted last week and in a weeks time i am arranging for my sister and hubby to join i am paying ,so thats four more and if i was totally unethical and untrustworthy and being in a position at work were people shall we say like to keep me happy i am sure i can persuade a lot more to join.So all these additional votes maybe up to 40 can be countered on to vote for the cavalier health conscious loving animal lovers ,so that rules out that bunch of gangsters that voted in the majority today and come to think of it could we not devise a hit list of our own to rid the club of these out of date misfits thus slowing enabling that club to be promoting what it should have done a long time ago ,a strictly controlled health caring breeding protocol and vote out of the club all these money grabbing two faced hypocrites that seem to have taken over and as Karlin correctly put it Its now an unethical get rich quick stuff the public and the dogs lets just make loads of money and keep a big GOB to shout anybody down who dares question us like that champion of the right M C. But M C if she wishes will swiftly return stronger wiser and with far far more support ,those idiots do not realise what they have done.Sorry again if i am OTT.i apologise in advance only to our mrmbers
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

I have posted a message in support of Margaret in the ckcs comm on livejournal. They tend to ignore health issues or even downplay them, so it will be interesting to see the response.

Quailing slightly, here...
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Karlin View Post
    Fewer than 2 dozen breeders attended the two club sponsored sm conferences and virtually none who voted against margaret but 200 showed up to vote out the key person behind every ongoing club health campaign as originator or main supprter.
    Regarding the two club sponsored sm conferences have you got the details, dates, where, etc., this as it may be best to include this in any correspondences. Maybe post on the list so we all know.