• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dora and Dougal... up close and personal!

cecily

The light was quite nice coming in the window this morning so I decided to try and get a few nice close ups. unfortunately my camera card was malfunctioning and corrupted lots of the photos, but managed to save these few!...

Here's Dora...
DSCF1502.jpg

DSCF1654.jpg

Dougal
DSCF1579.jpg

And the pair!
DSCF1603.jpg

DSCF1605.jpg

DSCF1612.jpg

You took some lovely photos. They look really cosy together all cuddled up like that. A real pair of sweeties.

What gorgeous photos. It looks like Dora and Dougal have settled right down and become bosom buddies!! Even after two years Holly very rarely sleeps on Amber - more likely to be the other way round - although I did catch her doing it yesterday.

So cute, I love the pics of then snuggling :lotsaluv: Dora looks brill, I'm delighted she's settled in so well.

Ahhhhh. Would would think this was the same little girl.

Never in a million years!
What a transformation.You've truly worked miracles with her Cecily.(y)
Sins

Never in a million years!
What a transformation.You've truly worked miracles with her Cecily.(y)
Sins

Certainly not!!! She's been such a treasure. For a while I thought you'd given us Daisy by accident! ;) The hard work was done long before I got her. :D
We all adore her. Even Dougal has started going into her crate at night instead of his own. Not sure if it's the cold evenings or that he likes cuddling up to her ;) He's such a ladies man!

Back