• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Quincy back in the thick of things

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
They are all wedged together next to my work chair. Lily has been exiled to a cat basket. :rolleyes:

2919503449_dcd6615029.jpg

Karlin, I do love the photos you occasionally post of your gang. Quincy does sem to think he is some sort of honoury cavalier doesn't he?:)

Aww a little bed of beauties, they're lovely
Quincy's my favorite colour for a cat l had one just like him many moons ago, now all mine are mostly black or tabby.... but all loved just as much

Last edited:
That is the most precious picture! I love it when cats and their doggie friends love each other that much! My cat is still "learning" to love her doggie sisters!!! Hopefully, we will get to this point! Thanks for sharing!

I just loved that photo!! Anyone who questions whether cats and Cavaliers can get a long....get a look at that one!!

LOL I love Quincy the "Catalier"!!! I think its so cute they way two lie facing one direction and the other two face the opposite way!

I can scarcely believe my eyes!!! He's almost the same size as the dogs:eek:.
Now that's a scene that would never happen in my house...

That's a great picture! We have a 15 year old cat who honestly loves Holly. No one believes me when I tell them that the cat and puppy get along famously -- at least this is group that understands;)

Back