• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

CKCS Club Membership Forms

Jan Bell

I have found out that application forms & ethics forms can be downloaded from thecavalierclub.co.uk website.

Go into The Club on the menu & then click Membership.

http://www.thecavalierclub.co.uk/start.html

Joint membership is only £2 more than single, gives two votes, & friends can be joint members as long as only one address is given.

People do not have to own a dog.

As I am already a member I would also be happy to help with this.

(y) Best wishes to you all.

Thanks Jan, I can do a joint membership with my daughter, I can ask my parents, also would it be worth applying for a junior membership, would a junior have a vote?

I'm not sure about the junior vote, but perhaps Margaret could advise next time she logs in.

I think it will be a good thing for the club in general if more pet dog owners join and are active in the decision processes. It might make a move towards being a true breed club then. I can hope anyway - I'm an optomistic sort of person!!!!

Best wishes,

Hi All
I would love to get involved and join.
I ask my friend who is also the breeder of my cavaliers (she is a member) about joining and she said that you have to have two sponsors to join. She would sponsor me but I would need another person. Could anybody on here help? Or is there another way of joining?
Thanks(y)

Sabby

Sabby,

I am a member and would be quite happy to sponsor you. I also know that others can help with sponsors. If you want to PM me I will send you my details, ditto for anybody else who needs a sponsor.

Best wishes,

Back