• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello to all - I'm new

LovesCavaliers

Hello,

This is a wonderful forum. I've recently lost my beautiful tri, Bailey. He was 12 years old. I knew I wouldn't have him for a life-time, but nothing prepared me for the shock and heartache.

He was a very healthy boy with no heart murmur, but he got cancer.

Dan is my ruby boy 12 and a half years and he misses him. He is in good health now, and I hope we will have him with us for a good while.

I know I have been very lucky to have two healthy boys - and I hope to get another cav in time. It is just so worrying to hear that there is such a high incidence of heart problems and this other problem SM.

I really don't want to change my breed. Cavs are just perfect for me, especially as I work from home and my cavs are so content with having me here. Well Dan is now.

Thanks for listening.

Mary

Welcome:)
You are very lucky to have your boy in good health 12 years old . I´d love to see some pics of Dan :)

Hi Mary and welcome, good to hear you have your boy Dan still with you ,so sorry to hear about the loss of Bailey.

Hi Mary,

Sorry to hear about your loss :flwr: But it's wonderful that your cavaliers are having such long happy lives.
Looking forward to seeing pics :)

icon_welcomeHi Mary and a warm welcome from us too, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of Bailey

Hi Mary icon_welcome So sorry for the loss of your boy Bailey :hug:I hope Dan continues to do well. I think when dogs live to be 10/12 years old, we kind of think that they will live forever and it is such a shock when they go :(

I look forward to seeing pics of both your boys :)

hi mary, im new too. my name is maria, i have a 7 month old cavi named honey, she's beautiful. she's my 1st cavi. i had 2 springers, lucky died on 1 dec 07 and pebbles died on march 6 08. my heart is broken. they were 15 n 14 yrs. i would have loved another springer, but im getting older and springers need so much excerise. i decided on a cavi because they look like springers and i love the nature of the spaniels. sorry you lost your baby, but they never leave you, they stay in your heart forever. hope we can be friends. love honey n maria xxxxxxxxxxxcavtiny:jump:

Back