I'm just back from the vets getting Sparky's stitches taken out.
While I was waiting to see the nurse a fella came in to buy some tins of royal canin sensitive for his cavalier - the nurse told him the dog should be on dry food & not the tins as it was much better for the dog, after some pursuesion he took a couple of tins & a bag of thr royal canin sensitive.
I so wanted to perk up & say that they're saying that coz they're paid to but I knew I'd just end up looking stupid so I didnt - he did tell her that his dog was very food sensitive & it sounded a lot like how Sparky used to be till I totaly ditched dry food but I guess it wasnt my place to say. I just hope it does suit the little fella (or girl!).