• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bath Buddies

cy1266

I decided to take a bath this morning, and look who kept me company the whole time :D

The boys on the edge of the tub...that stayed like this the entire time!
2927218426_88ef2ab29c.jpg

2926365559_ae77b61f01.jpg

Miles trying to climb in...Truman was trying to jump in! They both hate baths, so I'm not sure what they were thinking!
2927218786_da8eda9ebc.jpg

:luv::luv::luv::luv::luv::luv:.....They are so beatyful both of them!Truman looks so grown up all of a sudden and what a sweet face he has:lotsaluv:

Dylan always come in with me, I get my kiss over the rim of the bath then he falls asleep on my clothes on the floor!

They are so beatyful both of them!Truman looks so grown up all of a sudden and what a sweet face he has

Thanks ice-cavi! T is getting to look like an adult more, I can't believe next month we'll celebrate his 1st birthday!

Dylan always come in with me, I get my kiss over the rim of the bath then he falls asleep on my clothes on the floor!

That's so funny, Pauline, mine do that too when I'm in the shower! I got into a habit of putting my robe down on the floor, and Miles would curl up on it and immediately fall asleep. He is so into his routines that if I don't put the robe down for him immediately he sits, stares at it and does this little "grumble" until I get it for him :rolleyes:

They both follow me everywhere in the morning and are with me if I'm in the shower, doing my makeup, drying my hair, etc...they pick up and move from room to room and lay down wherever I am at the moment...here they are on the infamous robe (these were all taken with my camera phone, so excuse the poor quality!):

2927515504_19d6e94af1.jpg

Haha that bathrobe scene is a true classic.Mine lie there everymorning while I take a shower....I think it´s genetic:rolleyes::luv:

Thats so cute...Mine follow me around all the time too in the morning before I go to work,and all the time really. They really love company, but seem to follow me more than the rest of the family.

That's so sweet!

Jaspar is my 'shower dog' -- he has to come in and fluff all the clothes into a pile and lies on them during a shower, then he leaves as soon as I grab a towel and need the clothes. But I often just close the door now so I can have some peace! :lol:

Back