• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Question to BBC-Film

Lancelot

Hello,
I've seen the BBC film on you-tube. (I understand English a little better than I speak:cool:).
In two German Cavalier-forums was discussed on this topic. Probably some not viewed it because they don't understand English.
Does anyone know, whether the film will be shown on German television?
I think it's important that dog-friends in all countries get employed to the topic of dog breeding and breeding clubs for critical issues and their purchasing influence.
It is not enough that clubs call on the breeders to do health-tests, it counts what the individual breeders actually carry out!

As an "outsider" I may not and will not meddle in your discussion about your club.
But I have read here in your forum, in Dogs-World, K 9, cold-wet-nose...
By your leave:
You all can be proud of the effort of Margaret Carter and Carol Fowler(y). My sincere congratulations!
The two ladies show what I understand "moral-courage"(y). Cavaliers and their owners will thank them!

Back