• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Keep the 'dog' and 'our dog love' out of this

I've always thought there is a difference between loving the breed & loving the dogs as individuals.
For some people they love the showing, history ,memorabilia etc & having dogs of that breed around but it doesnt really matter which dogs.

I love my dogs for themselves , I could probably replace them with "prettier" dogs but I would never have that little personality back again.

I totally agree - both of mine have very different personalities and I wouldn't swap them for the world. In fact over the years all my dogs have been individuals, which is what makes them such lovely pets. :lotsaluv::dogwlk::dgwlk:

I really couldn't imagine re-homing them unless there were extreme circumstances that meant I couldn't keep them any more. And then I'd have to vet the new homes sooooooo well.

http://www.dogworld.co.uk/News/

Same somebody has posted another long comment that includes...
'Today because of the AR movement breeders have now been given the burden of being responsible from birth to the grave for every pup they produce.

HMMM, Please tell me this is an exception in thinking and not the rule???
Julie

http://www.dogworld.co.uk/News/

Same somebody has posted another long comment that includes...
'Today because of the AR movement breeders have now been given the burden of being responsible from birth to the grave for every pup they produce.

HMMM, Please tell me this is an exception in thinking and not the rule???
Julie

If I ever had the privilage of having pups they would not be a burden !
when I did rescue I felt I was responsable for every dog that I dealt with for the rest of its life & I didnt even breed them !

Back