• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It´s been a while....

ice-cavi

..So many things going on right now in Iceland as you all probably know...so thank God for the dogs...they do keep us sane when everything else is a mess :rolleyes:
20081011170642_4.jpg

Elja took her best friend to the mountain,her name is Ugla and means owl .
20081011170714_8.jpg

so much fun .
20081011170744_12.jpg
pretty pretty girls
20081011170800_14.jpg

Aint´she sweet ?
20081011171449_1.jpg

Lovely little girl.
20081011171454_2.jpg

They have been best of friends since very early puppyhood.
20081011171509_4.jpg

enjoying a break after a lot of running ...
It´s amazing how much a good walk with your doggie can put your mind at ease:)

Last edited:
HI

I wondered where you have been ,as far as this credit crunch goes we can only sit and watch ,glad your Cavs are cheering you up amongst all this grief i suppose we couldn't have a better breed than our Cavaliers to put the smile on our faces and make the world go away .Last year I had a few bob in Icesave but moved it on this April but is cash safe anywhere ,maybe we should buy gold dog bones and keep them under the bed or better still why not more Cavaliers as they give more happiness than any amount of money could. :)

Wow, those are amazing photos :snap:
There is nothing better than a cavalier or two to make you feel better :D

Hi

Back again ,your two look like two of mine and why is it the Blenheim always chases the Ruby .When I take them on the beach near me its Rosie who all of a sudden gets a flea on her bum then takes off like a rocket hotly pursued by Daisy ,round and round they go but poor Daisy always gets almost there then Rosie just accelerates away shes a lot fleeter of foot than Daisy ,it always makes me stop and smile and just watch.:dogwlk::dogwlk:

Hi

Back again ,your two look like two of mine and why is it the Blenheim always chases the Ruby .When I take them on the beach near me its Rosie who all of a sudden gets a flea on her bum then takes off like a rocket hotly pursued by Daisy ,round and round they go but poor Daisy always gets almost there then Rosie just accelerates away shes a lot fleeter of foot than Daisy ,it always makes me stop and smile and just watch.:dogwlk::dogwlk:
Yes the do make you smile when they go balistic running free!
This little blenheimgirl looks like a doll but she is a real tough cookie so Elja needs to run very fast .Poor thing is still sleeping after playing with Ugla all day. They don´t get to see each other very often but when they do they are like Speedy Gonzales played fast forward:D

Hi
Your photos are fantastic (y)! Very beautiful dogs in a dreamlike landscape.
One sees them... there are very, very happy dogs.
The pure joy of life:)!

Gosh, Im just catching up on the Board also....Its wonderful to see you here and your lovley photographs....

Beautiful beautiful pictures!!! Looks like everyone was really enjoying a great all out run!

As always, your pictures are fabulous. :snap: It is wonderful that the dogs can run off lead and have so much fun. Thanks for sharing!

Good to hear from you. I had been wondering how you coped with the crisis up there on the beautiful island. I :xfngr: that everything will be okay.
By the way, the pictures are beautiful! Elja and Ugla are really enjoying each other's company.

Thanx :) We are doing allright so far, but as far as peoples savings and pensions go we still don´t know exactly how much is lost .But it´s a lot.
Many companies are closing down and many people are loosing there jobs every day.
Our biggest concern right now is wether we will experience shortness of imported goodies,....Companies are allready having a very rough time buying & importing things theese days(due to very limited money from the banks)so certain things like popular dogfoods for instance, are allready hard to find and prices are way upp in the skies. :(
Peolple are buying flour,pasta,canned foods and stuff in biiiig amounts and filling their freezers...simply preparing for the worst.
But I do believe some good can come out of this,we have been living fast and fab upp here and now the party is over and we might learn to appreciate the smaller things better:)
Thats what I meant about the doggies, they have the power to make you feel good and not worry...you simply forget the bad things when your out and about with your best mates :)

Back