• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Broken pelvis and hip...

I am so glad to hear that Andy is doing ok. I will keep him in my prayers for full recovery. He is precious. I know you are anxious to get him home to give him lots of love and kisses! :xfngr:

Really good news. It is such a relief to hear, and keep my fingers crossed for a quick and good recovery.

So pleased you have good news - you must be very relieved. I hope all goes well & Andy can come home to you tomorrow xxxxxx

So sorry to hear about Andy's accident. He has such a beautiful little face :lotsaluv: I have my fingers crossed that he will make a full recovery and that you will get some more good news from the vets and be able to take him home tomorrow.
Big :hug: from us all :flwr:

Glad to hear Andy is doing well. Poor fella. They really are little soliders when things happen. Bailey broke his leg and pelvis last year and had an external fixation device fitted but recoverd in no time - and he's 7! Physio really really helped him too.

Big hugs for him as he recovers :flwr:

Really pleased to see hes recovering nicely. Please post as soon as you get him back home.

Was so pleased to see that Andy has come through his surgery and that he has started the road to recovery. Sending him lots of get well wishes :flwr::flwr::flwr:

Although I haven't posted (been up to my eyes) I've been praying for Andy and thank God he's come through the surgery. I can only imagine all the worry and stress you're going through right now - I'd be in bits!
I hope he comes home to you on Wednesday; I'm sure he will recover quicker when he is surrounded by his family :hug::hug:

So glad for you

So glad to hear that Andy is recovering. :) What a fighter!

This has been very traumatic for you all and you're in my prayers.

Take good care of each other.

Mary

We just saw your posting and we are so sorry to hear about Andy's accident. All three of us are so very happy that the surgery turned out okay and Andy is now on the road to recovery. Give him a big hug for the three of us to help speed his recovery. And give yourself a big hug from the three of us for the love and compassion you've shown Andy. Hopefully it will provide a little comfort and know that you and Andy are in our thoughts and in our prayers.

Ruby and Sydney and Duncan in Virginia :paw:

I just saw this post and I'm crossing my fingers that you can take your little boy home today!!!

I really hope he's doing good. I can imagine what a wreck you have been.. I know how I was when Qwick needed his surgery...

Andy...

Andy is home!! I'm so happy and relieved, that the surgery went well and he could come home with us... The scar looks really scary, it's big, he can't move too much, but he's trying to stand up and even though it hurts him, he's brave and cries only a little... For some reason he seems smaller and his eyes are huge, but you should see him right now - he is playing with Roman, barking and growling:p His nose is warm and his leg as well, but he is on antibiotics, so it should be fine. And he is really happy to be home! I'll post some pictures later, today is his day... Thank you all so much for your support!!!:)

Just catching up on this thread. What a horrific experience for all of you! So glad your little one came through like a champ and is on the mend. That is fantastic news!

sooooooo glad andy is home, he'll recover well being arround those that love him to bits.

Get well soon andy
:flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr:

Glad Andy is home and the op was a success. Take good care of him and spoil him rotten - I think he deserves it. Looking forward to hearing more about Andy's recovery.

Back