• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Any News in the National Press re: Margaret C?

Good luck with this Margaret - let us know when it's going out so we can listen again on the Internet :D

keep calm, I'm sure you will be terrific as you are speaking from the heart. :xfngr:

Well, I have just finished speaking. Hope I did not make a fool of myself. I felt very nervous to start with, worse than the SGM.
They did not phone until just after 8am, by that time I had presumed it just was not going to happen.

Now taking the dogs out & then I have a dentist appointment.

What a fun day!

Margaret C

What a bad day indeed. My son didn't come home last night, the workmen knocked down my front wall post and we have the neurologist tomorrow. We can be a bag of nerves together! I'm going to try and listen to the recording on the website now. Well done (y)

I think it is often easier to be in the studio -- harder when you cannot see the face of the person you are talking to. I usually make a little list of key points as it is so easy to forget or for the conversation to get sidetracked. I love radio though -- I like the banter of it, both presenting and as a guest, either way.

Well, I have just finished speaking. Hope I did not make a fool of myself.

Margaret you certainly did not! I thought you did really well, getting the main points across without any unnecessary comments about the people who voted you out. The facts speak for themselves.

I think it is noticable that you and Carol Fowler can make a case for Cavalier Health without resorting to underhand tactics, unlike certain members of the CKCS Club.

All this talk about Animal Activists for instance. A tactic of diversion if ever I saw one.

Well done. (y)

Margaret you were excellent.(y) You put the case across very well and the presenter obviously loved. You're the best whistleblower in town. :rah:
Now we need to get you back on the committee.

Just listened to the program Margaret. You did extremely well, very factual. Now just to make you smile and see what a divy I am, my husband had to point out that I could fast forward to your bit because I thought I would have to listen to the previous two hours !!!! :sl*p:

That was good :blabla: , Margaret, and really quite positive I thought. You have a nice voice-so calm and thoughtful (y)

is there some way I could listen to this online?

:eek: --- found it - sorry for the unnecessary post

Last edited:
Back