• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

CKCS Dog advertised for Stud on EBAY

After various phone calls, it is clear that this individual has no idea about breeding, health etc etc :mad:

There have been several complaints to EBay and they removed it , only to reinstate it saying a mistake had been made in removing it.:eek:

Ads like this could set a precedent for a catastrophic chain of events, as they want pick of litter. Wonder what they intend to do with all these puppies??

eBay doesn't take animal listings -- I think it is likely the person putting it back up, not eBay. Keep sending a complaint to eBay as they will block the user.

Yes I was quite certain that ebay had a policy against advertising pets and animal services ( like studs) on their website. Unfortunately they also run the ' kijiji' free website which is puppymill heaven. Sometimes when I'm bored I sit down and report all the violators of the Federal Pedigree Act for false advertising. The opportunity is always available on ' kijiji'
Julie

Just thought i'd mention that i rang Ebay this afternoon & according to them, the listing does 'NOT' break any of it's rules :confused:

Apparently they took it off a few days ago after recieving hundreds of complaints, then re-listed again after they found that it hadn't broken their listing terms :eek:

You are allowed to advertise a dog for stud, but not sell it!
(shakes head) :bang:

So you cant buy or sell livestock on EBay, but can hire it out? I think it was probably an oversight on their part when the listing rules were drawn up. Keep complaining!!

Back