• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

An afternoon in the hills

Rj Mac

It's been a fine day here for a change, so we thought we'd take advantage, and head up a local hillside walk, had a lovely afternoon, and took a few pics on the way,
Jake.....
Image012-2.jpg
[/IMG]
The girls...
Image014-5.jpg
[/IMG]
Image015-3.jpg
[/IMG]
Image016-4.jpg
[/IMG]
Image017-3.jpg
[/IMG]
Megs on her own...
Image018-3.jpg
[/IMG]
Throw the ball Mum!!!!!!!!
Image020-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Where'd it go........?
Image021-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Megs....
Image022-1.jpg
[/IMG]

A few more to go yet.....
Lucy
Image023-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Megs
Image024-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Image030.jpg
[/IMG]
Kieran at the top....
Image026-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Lisa, Kieran and the crew at the top
Image029.jpg
[/IMG]
The views from the top...
Image025-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Image027.jpg
[/IMG]
Image028.jpg
[/IMG]
All 3 heading back down....
Image031.jpg
[/IMG]

That's the lot guys, hope you's like them, and everyone is having a good weekend,

R.

Wow, I really enjoyed your photos! Lovely family, dogs, and scenery - it doesn't get any better than that! :lotsaluv:

Really enjoyed the photos, nothing better than spending a day outdoors with the dogs, then returning home, filling their tums and see them dreaming away in front of the fire.... absolute bliss.

Beautiful photos and family (four and two legged) My sister and her husband got to go to Scotland earlier this year. I am jealous! It is so beautiful. I'd love to visit sometime.

Luv the photo's and the views are stunning.

A great outdoor exercise - with a difference :dogwlk:

The coming down the hill is always more appealing (y)

Back