• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bonnie and Lucy's Mom

Dibby7

Hi everyone! I have just signed on board and I am very happy to do so!! I've already learned quite a bit! My Ruby, Lucy, is 8 years old and Bonnie, my Blenheim, is 7. Bonnie was rescued from a puppy mill in Ohio one year ago.She has just been diagnosed with SM which is heartbreaking. She also suffers with heart disease. I am on a mission to learn all I can about SM.We are a Cavalier family. We had two wonderful babies, Patrick and Rose. We lost both from cancer at 7 a year apart from one another. We still miss them. We have dealt with dry eye, dysplasia and pancreatitis but nothing prepared me for SM. Thanks for including me! I hope I can be of help too! :)

:) Hello Bonnie and Lucy's Mum - welcome to the board.

I didn't know much about SM until a couple of months ago, but you will find all sorts of links and info here that will help you.

Best wishes,

Back