• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

help help!!

Ciren

i am trapped beneath a sleeping cav!
on the one hand it's cute. on the other my feet are cold!!

only one you will have to have another one for your feet:biggrin:
---Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

I know the feeling - I worked on my OH for 6 years before he finally caved in and now? well he wouldn't be without them!:razz:

Yes, when I said I wanted to get a Cavalier to keep our Welsh Springer company Graham just thought of them as 'little dogs'. He didn't realised that they are little dogs with big personalities.

Now we have Rufus as well as Toby and he says he couldn't imagine life without a Cavalier or two. A convert, I think!

Yes, when I said I wanted to get a Cavalier to keep our Welsh Springer company Graham just thought of them as 'little dogs'. He didn't realised that they are little dogs with big personalities.

Now we have Rufus as well as Toby and he says he couldn't imagine life without a Cavalier or two. A convert, I think!

wow - you have a Welshie? :)

My dream 'when I win the lottery dog' ;)

wow - you have a Welshie? :smile:

I did have until we lost her last year, aged 12. Becky was a wonderful dog - and with a full tail! (more common now I know, but not when we got her). She did take a lot of training though!

Cute post. Everyday after work, making dinner, taking Hali for a walk she will move from my shoulders to wrapping herself around my neck to laying on my lap. This goes on until we go to bed each night. I love it! and I think she does to! I can not imagine my life without her.

That sounds like my husband. After our last of our two dogs died (We had both for 15 years) my husband said he doesn’t want another dog as they tie you down to much. We only managed to live without dogs for two years, and even now I think why did we wait that long? Well all I can say we are getting number three Cavalier on Friday. And another thing, we always had big dogs and my husband said that he would never have a lap dog. You should see him with our two Cavaliers. When he comes home from work the dogs get all the cuddles and kisses I get a hello.
Sabby

Back