• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Owner holds hand up to cruelty

murphy's mum

I admit it. I'm a cruel and brutal Mother....:shock:

I poked Murphy in the eye tonight! What a yelp he let out, and the look I got. Poor wee man, I don't know how it happened, I reached out to stroke him, and *bam* I poke him square in the eye:(

I've now bribed him with some biscuits, and all looks well. Good job they are so forgiving, he's now curled up on the couch beside me

Hi

And i just snipped Poppys dew claw only slightly then she yelped and jumped back holding her paw in the air ,quickly checked her shes fine no probs with her claw but she had 2 Barker & Barker little liver treats for the pain ,I wonder if I am being conned :confused:

And when Maddie had an abscess on her toe 2 weeks ago, that wasn't causing her any pain or to limp on that foot, once it was bandaged and vet-wrapped (blue, why they couldn't put pink on as she's a girl!) if we weren't giving her enough attention she lay down and stuck the paw out as far as possible with a big sigh - and sat properly once she'd had fuss and a treat!

Back