• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Star

sugarkane74

photo

Hope this works.. if it does will post a couple more!

doesn't seem to be working, i'm just getting a little box with a red cross in it :-(

I'll have to ask my husband how to do it when he gets home tonight.. I'm with photobook but am obviously not doing it right :(

OK, the problem is you cannot link directly to images you have on this type of commercial photo development site -- that is because the links do not go directly to pictures but to internal website pages on the site This is a very insecure way of doing links -- most board software blocks automatically direct links to internal sites as such links can be used by hackers.

You need to upload your pictures to a photo sharing site, not a photo developing site. This is explained in detail at the top of the picture forum on the article abut how to post images, and also in the Getting Started section. (y)

she's so cute! how old is she?

Thanks.. she will be exactly 6 months old on sunday so she's changed a bit from those pics. I'll have to take some more uptodate ones as she's a bit bigger now. She's beautiful but a little handful. Love her to bits though.

She looks like a real sweetheart, they're such gprgeous fluffballs at that age.
Sins

Back