• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

3000 member milestone

Thanks Karlin and congratulations. I am so glad to have found this forum, was beginning to think no one cared about the breeding of unhealthy dogs. (y)

If I hadn't stumbled on this board, I would have been CLUELESS regarding genetic health, behavioral issues in Cavaliers and how to find a reputable breeder. Thanks so much for all of your hard work and giving us all a place where we can get together and talk about our favorite subject!

Congratulations and a HUGE thank you to Karlin for our wonderful forum - some of us have been here since the early days, others have only joined recently but it's a fantastic community, we are extremely grateful for the good information and advice on the board, and also for everyone's input and support for each other.

:lotsaluv::flwr:

If I hadn't stumbled on this board, I would have been CLUELESS regarding genetic health, behavioral issues in Cavaliers and how to find a reputable breeder. Thanks so much for all of your hard work and giving us all a place where we can get together and talk about our favorite subject!

I have to say I'd be the same, clueless only for your hard work and brilliant community (which I'm not totally addicted to!). A big congrats and Thank You Karlin :flwr::flwr:

Back