• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

3000 member milestone

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
We reached 3000 members today.
:pi*no:

That's not bad for being around for only 3.5 years.

• The board was set up and went live on March 11,2005.
  • It took almost exactly 21 months to reach the first 1000 members on December 9, 2006!
  • But by then we were growing fast. Six months later, on May 30 2007, we had reached 1,500.
  • By January 8, 2008 we were on 2,000.
  • And we have added another 1000 members in under 10 months.

Here are current board statistics:

Registered members: 3,000
Unique visitors monthly: 14,266
Number of visits monthly: 43,474
Average number of unique visitors daily: 1,203
Top 10 countries for visitors:
Great Britain
United States
Ireland
Canada
Germany
Australia
Finland
Netherlands
Iceland​

Just so that EVERYONE can celebrate -- as promised, the board is now off its private setting for this forum. :rotfl:

Karlin thats fantastic, :rah: The word is getting round that this is the place to come for all cavalier related issues and to get excellent help and advice. Well done.:flwr:

:rah: congratulations:rah:
I´m so happy to have found this place.....I have learned sooooo much about our beloved cavaliers since I joined this board (y)

Congratulations. This is a fabulous site with lots of invaluable information so thanks.

:lotsaluv: CONGRATULATIONS cavtiny

Shows the importance Cavalier lovers attach to such a wonderful and important Forum :dogwlk:

Excellent. The more members the site has, the more it can legitimately claim to be a mouthpiece for the concerns of Cavalier petowners and health-focused breeders. That makes it harder for the emphasis on SM/MVD to be ignored.

...I point just about every Cavalier and would-be Cavalier owner I meet to CT! :D

Karlin, Your achievement is so impressive.
This forum is unique.

I am sure that many, many, cavalier owners join me in saying thank you.

Margaret C

Back