• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dirty Boys!!!

Paddy n Tobys Mum

Here are my boys looking very dirty!!!!

Not sure how big this pic will be!!:eek:

2944171163_bb78a21db0.jpg

I did it!!! I like flickr!!!

Last edited:
Looks like somebody had a ball! You posting the pic (haha) and the boys getting dirty:D
beautyful boys you have,dont mind the dirt,you can tell that they are living a good doggielife when they are allowed to mess themselves up a bit :)

They look like they had a lot of fun, some times when they are dirty is the best times!!

that is how our brittany woody is.... he gets himself filthy playing in the puddles and when he dries off he looks like nothing ever happened...

Dirt is good!!! They both look gorgeous,you're very lucky to have them.
Sins

wow same here - when we went hiking this weekend Bella was beyond filthy - mud everywhere and leaves stuck all over her - then she dried and looked pretty as ever. I dont understand it!!

Wow they are dirty boys (but very beautiful ones :)). They look like they've been in my back garden :eek:

Back