Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zooplus

Post Thanks / Like

Default Zooplus

Anyone order their dog food etc from here?

I just received my order today of naturediet & bits n bobs & ive complained to them before that their packaging leaves a lot to be desired - this time one of the boxes was broken & half the contents was in the rest of the box & I ordered 6 tins of green tripe and only 5 was in the box - the seem to be slacking a bit latley i think - also the order took almost 2 weeks to arrive when it used to come in 5 working days.

Not very impressed
    Last edited by Dublin; 15th October 2008 at 08:46 PM.
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

I stopped using them after two similar incidents in a row, they seemed to go from same week delivery to next month delivery
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like

its odd isnt it, i wonder if theyve changed courier companys or something? I would use somewhere else if I could get naturediet but theres only 1 place here I found that does it & they charge €6 more per case!

I complained after the 1st delivery arrived as I had ordered 4 cases of naturediet (18 cartons per case) & they had emptied the 4 cases into one box - that I coulnt even lift! A couple of the cartons had burst too because of lack of packing in the box. They refunded me for the broken packs & gave me 5% off the next order & said that they didnt normaly pack like that - then the 2nd package arrived exactly the same but with no breakages!

Luckily I get my order delivered to work & the warehouse lad lifts it into my car for me then Mark takes it out when I get home.
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi
    Totally different i order a lot of dried fish ordered Monday arrived Today all in good order ,so you never can tell.
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Default Zooplus

So far, I haven't had problems with zooplus - the only thing I have recieved that is a bit dodgy is a stainless steel bowl that was dented but all food etc. I have ever ordered from them has been fine. Maybe it does have something to do with delivery company

Post Thanks / Like

maybe they use a differant delivery service in Ireland?

I order from zooplus.ie - Maybe it's a differant section than .co.uk? - my invoices are from the nethelands (I think - must check, I have them at work)
    Sonia

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to order from them but now I'm not sure
    Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

If its any consolation I will still be ordering from them - just making ure I have a couple of weeks food left before I do though!
    Sonia

Post Thanks / Like

They just emailed to say they're refunding €6 for the damage & missing can.
    Sonia

Post Thanks / Like

I've ordered from them before and they are usually ok. I think they use GLS couriers who I have heard bad things about. The last order I received the couriers said they couldn't find my house so I had to wait around for another day to receive it. They were supposed to call me the next day before they turned up to make sure I was home but that never happened, luckily I happened to be in at the time. Maybe if a few people contacted them about the bad delivery service they may change company.
    Casshon

Molly (Blenheim) & Bella (Tri)
    Honey, Cassie & Tiki (Cavalier Angels)