Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zooplus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by casshon View Post
    I've ordered from them before and they are usually ok. I think they use GLS couriers who I have heard bad things about. The last order I received the couriers said they couldn't find my house so I had to wait around for another day to receive it. They were supposed to call me the next day before they turned up to make sure I was home but that never happened, luckily I happened to be in at the time. Maybe if a few people contacted them about the bad delivery service they may change company.
    You could always send your order to me and I will drop it around to you
    Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You can pick which couriers you use -- I use GLS for my regular Zoolpus deliveries (every two months or so) and have had excellent service from them but can imagine it might depend on the driver -- the same guy always does my deliveries and I know him by now! They will usually leave a delivery with a neighbour if you aren't in.

Zooplus are generally excellent as well, highly professional and some of the best customer service I have had from an online company in replacing a missing part etc. However the packaging IS terrible -- I have complained before at how flimsy it is. Delivery times also vary widely -- remember it is coming from Germany so I rarely get mine in 5 working days -- usually within 7 though. They should refund or replace broken items -- there is a procedure to follow on the website. I have waited two weeks for items from the UK and usually get Zooplus deliveries faster than UK deliveries!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claire L View Post
    You could always send your order to me and I will drop it around to you
    Thanks Claire, that's very kind of you . Usually I send it to the family business address but I was off work that week so changed my delivery address. I must re-iterate though zooplus are normally great, it was only the last order that went a bit wrong
    Casshon

Molly (Blenheim) & Bella (Tri)
    Honey, Cassie & Tiki (Cavalier Angels)