• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My New Baby!

Cav Daddy

I posted a couple of Principessa in my Welcome Members Introductory post, however I can't resist showing these (proud Daddy)! They are labelled "Sweet Dreams" :luv:

Thanks,
Dave

jujq5g.jpg

28auzjc.jpg

oh my, she looks like a little sleeping angel, or doggie princess. You must be over the moon!

Ohhh my...somebody is living the royal life :luv: She is very beautyful and I can tell you are madly in love with her:)

Hahahahaha, thank you all very much for your kind comments, yes it is true - she is terribly spoiled and already the love of my life. However, as you all know - they deserve it! From what I can see, you ALL have very beautiful Cavs also!

Inca - Principessa came from Italian (I am italian-american) and is translated from the word Princess!:eek:

Now if I can just stop running each time she cries at night, I'll ge some sleep!

Thanks for your nice comments towards Princepessa - Mom of Jato, Paddy n Tobys Mum, and Shelli, as soon as she is old enough to date, I will let you know Toby's Mum!:D

Well, your little princess is very pretty in pink!!! What a precious little snuggle bunny. :)

Back