• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

millie ok thankyou for messages & posts x

mummy2millie

i didnt want to bring up original post as at the moment of typing i was really upset so dont want to look at that thread:(
but for everyone that replyed i want to say a big thankyou and to let you know millie is fine she has been checked & everything ok she was bit distant with me but then when her dad came in from work she was all over him which made me feel terrible but then i asked for kisses and she came over and we kissed & cuddled and now shes my friend:rah:we are bonding more and more as the days go on and we love her so much xx
can i just say she wasnt in pain in the bath or when i was brushing her i think it was because she got got cold and she jumped of my lap hurting herself (my fault i should of done this on the floor i know that now).
after speaking to some cav owners they have reassured me her running around the room is normal and her shaking may be more due to being cold i do apolagise for not phoning vet first but i was in a panick and thought i was doing the right thing by asking advice on here.
main thing is millie is fine and ive learnt by my mistake.
michelle xx

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for letting us know.You know how we tend to worry when one of our dogs are hurt or injured so it's good to hear that she's ok.We all get frights like that every now and again!
Sins

Just thought I'd tell you a little drama about nothing we had yesterday. Rufus suddenly cried out and I saw he had his leg waiving in the air near his head.

Immediatly I went into panic mode (air scratching, injury????) and hopped (I am on crutches ) over to him as fast as possible. Then I realised he just has his claw caught in his ear fur!

Couldn't get it out though and Rufus was getting into a panic. I couldn't get to any scissors without letting him go and was holding onto a paw and his ear so he didn't hurt himself any more. Called for husband to come quickly who replied grumpily that he could only do one thing at a time.

But when he saw what the problem was he told me off for not saying it was Rufus! He said that he would have come straight away if I had said!

One Cavalier going to have his claws clipped and ears brushed!

Glad Millie is ok.

Glad to hear shes ok. Did the vet say what had caused it? Our pups cause us so much worry don't they. We would never be without them though x

Just thought I'd tell you a little drama about nothing we had yesterday. Rufus suddenly cried out and I saw he had his leg waiving in the air near his head.

Immediatly I went into panic mode (air scratching, injury????) and hopped (I am on crutches ) over to him as fast as possible. Then I realised he just has his claw caught in his ear fur!

Murphy gave me a similar fright the other morning, he was lying in the hall not moving, all I could see was his hind leg moving. I called him, but he just sort of looked at me strangely. I rushed over, but like Rufus, his claw was caught in his ear. My heart was going 10 to the dozen though:eek:

I'm glad Millie's ok, they certainly keep us on our toes don't they:rolleyes:

Millies mum - Oh dear it looks like Millie gave you a right fright - we immediately go into panic mode dont we? Glad shes ok.

Jan - Thought you had your other half better trained than that!Ha ha

Back