• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poor Bella has enteritis

casshon

Poor Bella has enteritis :(. She is still very happy in herself but I can see in her eyes that she is unwell. The vet said to fast her for 24 hours and then start her on boiled chicken. My Mam is taking her for a couple of days so hopefully Molly won't get sick as well.

Last edited:
The enteritis virus is extremely contagious, especially through fecal matter. I would take precautions.
Hope she is feeling better soon. :)

Ahhh, poor girl. Lily gets this now and then. I've never had problems with others picking it up but just be sensible in keeping things clean.

Bella, you poor lil baby. Hope the Vet gave you something for your tummy ache. Sending you lots of hugs- hope you fell better tomorrow. Hugs to Molly too :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

I've never had problems with others picking it up

That's good to know. Bella was going off on her "holidays" anyway as I will be at the pet expo with Molly so she will get very well looked after and spoiled rotten :lotsaluv:.

Back