Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do your dogs lie when you are on here?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where do your dogs lie when you are on here?

Just wondered as whenever I use the laptop Toby has to lie next to me with his head on the edge of it, or as he is now with his head on my left hand as I type.

Makes typing very awkward especially when he knocks buttons!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

you mean like this?

She'll always do this with Nick, but with me she tries to climb up and cuddle into my neck - and i can never see the keyboard... if all alse fails, she'll sit by the side watching what i'm up to. They're just so cute!!!
    Emily with her furry monsters
    Cariad (Ruby) Jan 2009 & Lily (Westie) May 2007

Gone but never forgotten... Baby Bailey (Blenheim) 10th April 2008~25.02.09

Post Thanks / Like

Haha...Maggie does the same thing! She hates it when I am on the laptop because she thinks that space is reserved for her. She'll paw at my arm wanting me to lift it but eventually she'll lie down tucked right beside me with her head either on the edge of the laptop or on my arm.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes like that he's just knocked the strat button somehow, but moved his head underneath and Paddy's heads on my knee!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Murphy will try to be as close as possible, sometimes he settles for just beside me, other times he put his head on my hands. If he's really wanting attention he'll just keep wiggling his way in until I move my laptop on to the arm of the couch, then he'll claim my lap

Post Thanks / Like

Its a TV!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a big mahogany desk that has room for my chair/legs with drawers on either side. This forms a cozy dark cave for Dottie and she loves to crawl in there and sleep on my feet when I am computering.
    Marianne
    Mom to Dottie, and our precious rescue, Claire-Bear

Post Thanks / Like

At the moment i'm on the sofa, Jasmine is sitting next to me with her head on the laptop, Cody and Gavin are asleep next to her. Abigail is asleep on the back of the sofa with her head on my shoulder.
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like

Scarlett curls up on my knee when im typing!It makes it a bit more difficult but it worth it!
    Proud mummy of Scarlett!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm usually on the couch when I'm on. Mika will lay on my legs. Sometimes she wants to get closer and she'll keep creeping in until I have the laptop down by my knees and she's on my belly. Good thing I'm far sighted!