Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do your dogs lie when you are on here?

Post Thanks / Like

Holly has known for years that laptop + Holly on lap = doesn't work. Now she snuggles down at one side quite happily. Amber still insinuates her way onto my lap, which is fine when I'm using my little 10" laptop and not so fine when I'm using the 17" monster!! If I don't want either on my knee I encourage them to snuggle up behind me. Which is fine, but my armchair is ancient and I start slowly sliding floorwards....
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If I am on the laptop on the sofa Sparky is next to me or on my lap and Lucky sleeps nearby in the kitchen. When I am in the office, they both are sleeping under the desk
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Chelsea is not a big time lap dog, rather sit behind my. Now she is asleep across the room. Most of the time she sits either behind me or in her bed giving me the trator look,(play with me!!).
    Suzanne mom to Chelsea(ruby girl), Vivian (tri girl),Kara(rescue kitty), Tyson and Candy(Tonk kittys at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

nemo is very good with computer. he is very good at turn it OFF! His paw is always right on the power button.

Post Thanks / Like

Our desk space is just like Marianne's and Riley curls up in the safe dark quiet space at my feet (like Dottie). Maddie and Oliver just lay down on the couch and watch me. Oz on the other hand, takes advantage of my being preoccupied and will trot off to another room to see if he can find something interesting to play with. It's always something he shouldn't have. It's my fault for not watching him (he's 15 months old) but the other day he found 4 rolls of toilet paper and within a matter of minutes had them all totally shredded on the living room floor!
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)