• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Where do your dogs lie when you are on here?

Paddy n Tobys Mum

Just wondered as whenever I use the laptop Toby has to lie next to me with his head on the edge of it, or as he is now with his head on my left hand as I type.

Makes typing very awkward especially when he knocks buttons!!!!!!!:razz:

you mean like this?
2947621210_3462f83725.jpg

She'll always do this with Nick, but with me she tries to climb up and cuddle into my neck - and i can never see the keyboard... if all alse fails, she'll sit by the side watching what i'm up to. They're just so cute!!!

Haha...Maggie does the same thing! She hates it when I am on the laptop because she thinks that space is reserved for her. She'll paw at my arm wanting me to lift it but eventually she'll lie down tucked right beside me with her head either on the edge of the laptop or on my arm.

Murphy will try to be as close as possible, sometimes he settles for just beside me, other times he put his head on my hands. If he's really wanting attention he'll just keep wiggling his way in until I move my laptop on to the arm of the couch, then he'll claim my lap:)

I have a big mahogany desk that has room for my chair/legs with drawers on either side. This forms a cozy dark cave for Dottie and she loves to crawl in there and sleep on my feet when I am computering. :)

At the moment i'm on the sofa, Jasmine is sitting next to me with her head on the laptop, Cody and Gavin are asleep next to her. Abigail is asleep on the back of the sofa with her head on my shoulder.

Scarlett curls up on my knee when im typing!It makes it a bit more difficult but it worth it!

I'm usually on the couch when I'm on. Mika will lay on my legs. Sometimes she wants to get closer and she'll keep creeping in until I have the laptop down by my knees and she's on my belly. Good thing I'm far sighted!

Holly has known for years that laptop + Holly on lap = doesn't work. Now she snuggles down at one side quite happily. Amber still insinuates her way onto my lap, which is fine when I'm using my little 10" laptop and not so fine when I'm using the 17" monster!! If I don't want either on my knee I encourage them to snuggle up behind me. Which is fine, but my armchair is ancient and I start slowly sliding floorwards....

If I am on the laptop on the sofa Sparky is next to me or on my lap and Lucky sleeps nearby in the kitchen. When I am in the office, they both are sleeping under the desk

Chelsea is not a big time lap dog, rather sit behind my. Now she is asleep across the room. Most of the time she sits either behind me or in her bed giving me the trator look,(play with me!!). :eek:

nemo is very good with computer. he is very good at turn it OFF! His paw is always right on the power button.

Our desk space is just like Marianne's and Riley curls up in the safe dark quiet space at my feet (like Dottie). Maddie and Oliver just lay down on the couch and watch me. Oz on the other hand, takes advantage of my being preoccupied and will trot off to another room to see if he can find something interesting to play with. It's always something he shouldn't have. It's my fault for not watching him (he's 15 months old) but the other day he found 4 rolls of toilet paper and within a matter of minutes had them all totally shredded on the living room floor!

Back