• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sleep Walking??

Gem

Does anyone know if dogs can sleepwalk?

We had to go downstairs in the middle of the night as the fire alarm battery was beeping, Heidi heard us moving about and was barking so I went into the kitchen to give them a biscuit and put them back to bed.

Heidis tail was wagging and she thought it was time to get up but Chloe just stood there eyes wide open gazing at me. I called her to me and she wobbled from side to side she then bumped into the side of the pen and the table, she circled the room in a daze still staring and her mouth would not open to let her take a biscuit. I put her back in her basket and she just lay there, head dropped and then her eyes closed. I checked on her every few minutes and she was fast asleep.

This morning she was right as rain eating, drinking and running about like a nutter!

Can dogs sleep walk or could it be something else? It was so strange dont know what else it could be, any ideas?

Back