Thread: Pet Expo

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pet Expo

Did anyone go today??

I went last year & you could take your dog - I heard you cant this year is that true? I was planning to go on Sunday.
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I was there this afternoon/evening. There were some dogs there but I think it was by invitation only. Got to see Richard Curtis in action - Brilliant!! and Molly (Casshon's dog) taking part in the first leg of the "Scruffs" competition. Molly was excellent as were all the other competitors I bought lots of goodies for the girlies
    Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

ah right - that would make sense coz they were giving away tickets to the ceasar lounge on fm104 this afternoon - didnt win one - boo hoo - so poor Sparks won't be able to go.
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Myself and hubby hope to go on sunday also...I want to get a few things for the boys,hopefully I won't go too mad!
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

i went yesterday afternoon and like claire said the dogs were by invitation only!!!
    Mom to freddie 1 yr old (blen), baxter 1 yr old (ruby) and molly 3yr old (tri)

Post Thanks / Like

Yes they were strict this year with vaccinations etc so any dogs that were that had to have proof of vax etc

Bailey a Lab x Collie won the Scruffs Got Talent Comp and Clodagh his owner donated the prize of a years supply of Husse Dog Food to the rescue she adopted him from, Puppy Rescue Inistigoe. Once Husse heard this they doubled the prize!

Was very emotional for us because we have watched these dogs grow and we were proud of them all.

Well done to Ailbhe who demonstrated exactly how to train and handle a deaf dog ... and Molly was SO CUTE!
    Tara Choules (MAPDT 00852, CAP 1&2, HNC CBT)
    Zak, Beau and Boomer (Cavaliers dressed as Sausage dogs and Schnauzers)
    www.DogTrainingIreland.ie
    Online Store www.dogtrainingireland.ie/shop

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TKC View Post
    Yes they were strict this year with vaccinations etc so any dogs that were that had to have proof of vax etc

Bailey a Lab x Collie won the Scruffs Got Talent Comp and Clodagh his owner donated the prize of a years supply of Husse Dog Food to the rescue she adopted him from, Puppy Rescue Inistigoe. Once Husse heard this they doubled the prize!

Was very emotional for us because we have watched these dogs grow and we were proud of them all.

Well done to Ailbhe who demonstrated exactly how to train and handle a deaf dog ... and Molly was SO CUTE!
    Oh i am so happy for bailey he was brilliant yesterday congrats!!!

I forgot to say to u yesterday tara i seen u on the tv yesterday!!!
    Mom to freddie 1 yr old (blen), baxter 1 yr old (ruby) and molly 3yr old (tri)

Post Thanks / Like

Yes had a ball today.Phoebe did obedience and agility today in the arena and we are wrecked!!
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

All the dogs were great in the competition. Molly was very pleased with her performance . She did get a little bit distracted with the crowd but I was very proud of her. She was soooo tired after the competition and is still snoring beside me now .

Here she is with her rosette.

Casshon

Molly (Blenheim) & Bella (Tri)
    Honey, Cassie & Tiki (Cavalier Angels)