• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pet Expo

Dublin

Did anyone go today??

I went last year & you could take your dog - I heard you cant this year is that true? I was planning to go on Sunday.

I was there this afternoon/evening. There were some dogs there but I think it was by invitation only. Got to see Richard Curtis in action - Brilliant!! and Molly (Casshon's dog) taking part in the first leg of the "Scruffs" competition. Molly was excellent as were all the other competitors :rah: I bought lots of goodies for the girlies :)

ah right - that would make sense coz they were giving away tickets to the ceasar lounge on fm104 this afternoon - didnt win one - boo hoo - so poor Sparks won't be able to go.:cry*ing::cry*ing::cry*ing:

Myself and hubby hope to go on sunday also...I want to get a few things for the boys,hopefully I won't go too mad!

Yes they were strict this year with vaccinations etc so any dogs that were that had to have proof of vax etc

Bailey a Lab x Collie won the Scruffs Got Talent Comp and Clodagh his owner donated the prize of a years supply of Husse Dog Food to the rescue she adopted him from, Puppy Rescue Inistigoe. Once Husse heard this they doubled the prize!

Was very emotional for us because we have watched these dogs grow and we were proud of them all.

Well done to Ailbhe who demonstrated exactly how to train and handle a deaf dog ... and Molly was SO CUTE!

Yes they were strict this year with vaccinations etc so any dogs that were that had to have proof of vax etc

Bailey a Lab x Collie won the Scruffs Got Talent Comp and Clodagh his owner donated the prize of a years supply of Husse Dog Food to the rescue she adopted him from, Puppy Rescue Inistigoe. Once Husse heard this they doubled the prize!

Was very emotional for us because we have watched these dogs grow and we were proud of them all.

Well done to Ailbhe who demonstrated exactly how to train and handle a deaf dog ... and Molly was SO CUTE!

Oh i am so happy for bailey he was brilliant yesterday congrats!!!

I forgot to say to u yesterday tara i seen u on the tv yesterday!!!

All the dogs were great in the competition. Molly was very pleased with her performance ;). She did get a little bit distracted with the crowd but I was very proud of her. She was soooo tired after the competition and is still snoring beside me now :).

Here she is with her rosette.

2953565205_61c0de4494.jpg

Back