• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Karlin - FYI

JoanS

Hi Karlin,
I'm new and was reading some of the older posts and noticed your old post from a couple of years ago asking if anyone was from PA where the Cavs were taken from breeder.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/6914376/detail.html

I purchased my 8-1/2 yr. old Casey from that breeder. When I got Casey there was no problem--he's been healthy and playful and a real sweetheart although very shy. The breeder spent over 2 hrs. with me (even showing me old pictures of him showing dogs at Wesminster). The confiscation happened 5 yrs. later. He was an older unmarried gentleman with no family (with an estate -- not a farm -- near the DuPont's--lots of old money). I believe (and our news reports at the time suggested) he began to get alzheimers and was just overwhelmed. He had raised small litters of dogs all his life.
Very unfortunate. I called Cavalier Rescue right away, but they never got any of the dogs. They were all adopted locally.
Joan

Back