• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Moon-doggies

Cathy Moon

Thought I'd post some recent photos of my three.
Geordie:
DSC_0403.jpg

Geordie & Chocolate:
DSC_0466.jpg

India:
DSC_0391.jpg

Geordie:
DSC_0482.jpg

Chocolate:
DSC_0564.jpg

India:
DSC_0379.jpg

Cathy, I LOVE seeing photos of your gang, They always look so beautiful and content! Thanks so much for sharing!

Aw they say thanks! :paw::paw::paw:

Question:
Does anyone know how to work the photo sizing on photobucket? I made the photos very small, but when I post them here they are original size. My Flickr account is full. Are there any other photo sites that are compatible with CavTalk?

Aw they say thanks! :paw::paw::paw:

Question:
Does anyone know how to work the photo sizing on photobucket? I made the photos very small, but when I post them here they are original size. My Flickr account is full. Are there any other photo sites that are compatible with CavTalk?

They are showing up small here ... try pressing f5 to refresh your screen.

:w*w:What gorgeous professional looking pictures and what beautiful, well groomed Cavaliers. They all look so chilled and happy :lotsaluv:

They're all gorgeous - and so well groomed! Had you just brushed their ears? I could look at India's face all day long.
Geordie had just been bathed and groomed yesterday when two of his photos were taken. The girls had just been brushed. There is something about India's expression - her eyes sometimes look like she has the intelligence of a chimpanzee(!) - and she looks deep into your soul.

Thanks for the compliments. They were relaxed because they'd had a full day. I haven't posted photos in awhile, so I asked Colin if he'd take a few piccies for me and he obliged! :snap:

Back