• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

When Cavaliers Attack....

Adorable!

I thought the German Shepherd was real at first, too, until he fell over all stiff-legged. Bandit is ferocious! I bet he was might proud of himself for taking down such a big dog. He's such a cutie! :p

Lori

I dunno what was funnier watching the video and crying with laughter or crying laughing at Evie barking at the video or when she and Ruby decided Bandit must be behind the computer :jump:
I luved it....you should send it in to one of them tv shows where they pay for your funny videos!!!(y):jump::lotsaluv:

:jump:OMGoodness he is such a little pistol! :jump:
Honestly - is there a contest you could enter him in? Surely he would win!

Ha Ha Ha!!! That was great! Except Sasha heard the barking sound and now is running all around the house growling and barking! (I had to turn off the sound, but she's still looking around).

I also loved the way he would stop for a second and look at you... too adorable!

What a ferocious little man, you wouldn't want to mess with him, would you?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That was so funny to watch, and he's so cute:luv:

:jump: That was so funny. Just make sure you tell Bandit that he must not do that on the ones he meets in the park!

Well, I guess I shoulda known this would probably happen, but I have had to make posted comments be censored so I can preapprove them on my youtube video. a couple of weirdos made comments concerning real German Shepherds and Pitbulls. The user name on the pitbull comment looked like it was something a person who fights dogs would have. Lovely...proof that it only takes one person to mess things up (though in this case it was more than one).

Glad you guys enjoyed watching Bandit as much as I did!

a couple of weirdos made comments concerning real German Shepherds and Pitbulls.

Oh for pete's sake!! It wasn't what he was attacking....it was how tough he was acting.....he was hilarious. And we totally got it!!!:D:D

Back