• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

For the Love of Cavs

Halina

Have had Hali for 1 year and she has yet to meet another cav let alone a male. We met a beautiful tri-color in West Virginia this weekend and Hali looked, sniffed, turned her nose and went on the see the people walking about. He was excited to see her but she was not as impressed. I guess she would prefer to be with people.

Took her camping for the first time, she was perfect! These are the most adaptable dogs. She only barked once and that was when she heard the deer outside our tent.

She probably thinks she is a person if she is an only "child". I think most of us here with you agree with you... they are such a pleasure to have around, as long as you don't mind watching your step! I don't take a step backwards without looking behind me first. Bandit will come sit quietly behind me when I am doing something, (washing dishes, fixing my hair at the sink, etc) and if I don't watch, I'll step on him!

I'm glad mine isn't the only one who is completely apathetic towards dogs. It's not that Kingston dislikes dogs, he just doesn't care about them whatsoever. I'd love to try camping with him. I bet that was loads of fun!

It was great. She had alot of one on one time, we were outdoors and she does not sleep in our beds so sleeping with us in the tent was probably a big treat, so much so that she wanted to be cuddeled more than anything else that weekend which was fine with me.

Back