• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavaliertalk members group on Facebook

merlinsmum

........ its okay its been created by me. I have set it up as a closed group so that any old tom,dick or harry cannot join:)

so that any old tom,dick or harry cannot join

I don;t know if we have any members with those names but we definitely have some Harry dogs (as well as hairy dogs...).

Sounds fun; might spur me to finally set up a Facebook profile! :lol:

Hi Aileen,

Its like a blog site I think.... where canm can find old firends , new friends, message each other etc.

Ive just sent a msg asking to join - but dont really understand Facebook etc. and will probably have to wait for daughter to come over tomorrow and sort me out. - however if I did get it right it will be a first!!:confused:

I sent a request to join but not sure it went through?

SiânE also has her own dogbook as well on there.:)

Ive just requested to join too - thanks Chelle!! Now I'll never get off this laptop :D

I had withdrawal symptoms from being on here and facebook for the few days I was visiting my Mum there was no broadband!!!! I kept checking cavtalk on my mobile but I couldnt reply :bang:

For those who asked what Facebook is, it is like MySpace, but much more private. You have more control over who sees your profile. You can set it where only friends can see ANY part of it, even your home page...unlike myspace which I think gives away WAY too much of private members info. So...I like facebook MUCH more than myspace.

i have submit an add request. my full name is Michelle Kuo =)
there are also anti-puppy mill group on face book!

Back