• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavaliertalk members group on Facebook

Hi all,

when you send your request please can you add your username to the message so i know who you are - Thanks

Just a ps. I have confirmed all the requests sent so far, so if you have not been added to the group request an invite again

bumping this up so people will see it. I sent in my request and got approved. You can also put albums with lots of pics of your fur-kids on there for those of us who like to share them!

Hi Amy tried to find you and invite you but dont know which Amy Hook you are.

Yvone

i just changed my profile pictures to the Peaches one and my status not is "looking for cavalier talk"

i tried searching for it myself on Sat and couldnt find it

I have accepted all friend request and group requests sent today

If you can add yourself as a friend I can send you the invite.

Can you let me know your username on here so I don't let any old tom dick or harry on :)

Hey i have just requested to join....Leesa Buntine.:p
It never asked me to write a message so couldnt put my name.
Wil try change my profile pic to one or my doggies.
Thanks.

OMG this is ridiculously addictive! Through the new group I have learned about Dogbook and now Millie, Chloe and Rex have their own profile :D

I must have way too much time on my hands:rotfl:

I'm the same - I have been on facebook non-stop since Saturday! I even keep sneaking on it during work (shhhh, don't tell the bosses!)

I've added a request. I also sent you two notes identifying myself here Kirsty as I forgot to add my username from this site to the original message.icon_blshing Sorry for being such a muppet. Thanks. Tanya

This is my profile picture on facebook
2765971813_fd67292b56_s.jpg

and my name is Andrea Gill. I will request to join now.

Back