• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm a new Cavalier mommy!

ourfurbabies5

I have been lurking for the past couple of months and am so excited to now join and announce that I am the new mommy of Emmie, an 8 year old rescued love. She joins our home four other (mixed) loves. This is my first cavalier and I am hopelessly in love with this sweet tempered little girl. Emmie can't hear and I admit that this is a challenge but we are working on hand signals and she is so quick to learn. She has been with us for less than a week but has wiggled her way deep into our heart!

Congrats on adopting your little treasure. To own a cavalier is to love one. I hope she is with you for many years.

Mary

Congratulations. Owning a Cavalier is such a wonderful experience and to own a senior rescue is even more remarkable and more rewarding.

I hope you will have many wonderful loving years with your sweet girl! :dogwlk:

Thanks for all of your welcomes. Our big outing today was to PetCo where Emmie charmed everyone she met. She picked out some treats & a new chew toy.:dogwlk:

Emmie gets gunky eyes. Any suggestions on cleaning her eyes. She hates to have her eyes messed with.

Hi and welcome, Emmie sounds like a lovely girl and I LOVE her name.

On the eyes I just wipe with cotton wool dipped in warm water.

:lotsaluv: A wonderful welcome from a fellow rescue Cavalier owner :lotsaluv:

My Kirra has been with me now for 10 days and she and 'I' are inseparable - and I'm sure you will be the same with your beautiful Cavalier :luv:

Looking forward to photo's and stories:dogwlk:

Back