• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm a bit late but ........

LovesCavaliers

Hello all cavy lovers,

I didn't realise we could introduce ourselves so I've posted already. I have one Ruby boy 12.5 years old. We lost our lovely Tri, Bailey 12 years old, a month ago.

I've decided to have another puppy, as this was the only thing that would help the heartbreak. I do feel guilty getting another one so soon, but I was getting very depressed and once I made the decision to go ahead I do feel I can move on now. I know that Bailey wouldn't want his Mom to be sad.

This new puppy will be 5 months old and I am hoping that I could take both dogs out for a walk for the introduction period.

Any advice for me if the weather is bad on Saturday, as Dan won't want to go out.

When Bailey came 12 years ago he was only 8 weeks old and Dan was young too, so there wasn't any problem.

Hoping to post some photos soon when they settle down.

Mary

Hi Mary. So sorry to hear of the loss of your little Bailey. No matter how long we have our dogs it is never long enough. Congratulations on the pending arrival of your puppy. Hopefully your ruby boy and the new pup will become best of friends and your heart will soon heal from your loss.

Back